Air exposure 2 There is an app that enables you to get additional display screen space. The app works very cleverly to give room for your work on multiple devices.
Air Display 2 works like a book or paper by providing space to display your work.
It is also simple to use. When you are using it in sub-networks, enter the IP address of whatever you are doing and you will be logged into the app.
It is a great tool for graphic designers, producers, artists, photographers and other professionals who require a lot of screen space to complete their work.
The app was built for the Android system but using the Bluestacks emulator; You can do this Use air display 2 on your pc As you will learn in few steps at the end of the article.
• Can be used on multiple PCs
• on screen keyboard
• easy setup
• displays participation
• intuitive interface
• many compatibilities
1. Download Bluestacks from Bluestacks official page on your PC (here)
2. Once you have installed Bluestacks on your PC, go to the Bluestacks homepage and search on the Google Play Store. (Remember that you must have an account on Google Play or Gmail to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s free and simple.
3. Once in Google play store search “Air Display 2 for PC”.
4. Click on the download green button which appears at the top left of the word Air display 2 for pc
5. Wait until the download is complete and install the app and save it to your Bluestacks, a shortcut will be created in your Bluestacks window and here is where you will always access your new app.
must read: IDisplay App for PC