RadarScope Is a weather detection app that sends weather warnings like hurricanes, thunderstorms, lightning, floods, and other reflections and approaching velocity.
Radarscope works efficiently on Android systems, but if you want to use the app on your PC, you need a radarscope for PC.
getting RadarScope on your PC For media houses built in your newsroom, it is helpful for purposes such as providing weather forecasts, or if you need updates for class presentation for PowerPoint, or just because the device you spend the most time on is your PC.
Here’s RadarScope Offered:
• Finds 25,000 cities
• Updates data every 2-3 minutes
• Acceses156 NEXRAD Radar Sites in US
• Reaches 30 radar sites in Canada
• Also 2 radar sites in Korea
RadarScope is free, although there is a paid subscription that provides additional services such as real-time Lightning data and extended loops.
Who is Radarscope?
• weather enthusiasts
• Students and schools
• People trapped in bad weather
• Flood Rescue Mission
• Weather News Room
• Whoever wants to keep updated with the change of weather
How to download RadarScope to your PC (Windows and Mac)
- Get Bluestacks by downloading from here. (Make sure you use This link. Protecting Bluestacks from official page)
- Bluestacks will be installed in less than a minute then you are ready to move on to the next step
- If you do not have one, open an account with Google Play
- Go to your Bluestacks home page and search for “Google Play Store”.
- In Google play store Search for search engines “RadarScope for PC.”
- Click on the download button on the left and give it time to download
- Once completed, click Install and the software will be installed on your Bluestacks window.
Your radarscope is ready for use on a PC. Enjoy it!
Also Check: Google Trip for PC